I visited Dr. Amy today. She says I am a growing boy...8 lbs 13 oz. I loved looking at her glasses while she checked me out out. I still have thrush so mom and dad will have to keep giving me antibiotics. But I don't mind because I know the milk always follows!
We barely made it on time because Dad was at work so Mom was on her own. I made it tough when I pooped everywhere even in my hair. She cleaned me up in the kitchen sink, but then I peed. We started over.
Now I am asleep and Mom is glad.


3 comments:
what a beautiful baby boy... I expect to see photos of Andrew in his NT gear watching the game on the big HD tomorrow. Maybe its Andrew that has given the Mean Green the luck they need?? You never know!
WE WANT BLOGS! WE WANT BLOGS!
I think the blog is a great idea. Enjoy the pictures and the commentary....
Post a Comment