Jared and I decided to complete a project we have been wanting to do since we moved in. On either side of our fireplace there are niches. Not easy to describe and we forgot to take a before picture but I found this one from a year or so ago.
They just weren't that functional and I really wanted some shelves and cabinets (mostly to hide toys and DVD players etc.) So after finding the right cabinet man with the referral of some friends, thanks Dan and Heather, we got started. Unfortunately like always there were some small setbacks in the process and it turned from a 2 day project into a 2 week project.
But we love the final result!!
Andrew was finally squeezed into Dr. Amy's schedule for his 3 yr appt. I could write a whole other blog on missing deadlines...preschool registration, well check appts, baseball registration. Where are we new Mom's supposed to learn this stuff? Anyway, Andrew is right on track and doing well. His stats are height 36 1/4" (19%), weight 31 lbs (41%), head circumference 19 1/2" (68%). Short and skinny with a big head!!! I think half that head measurement is hair =) He got one vaccine that I had delayed. He wasn't a fan but his reaction was short with no tears.
Can't help but throw this picture in...cutest boys I know! When he woke up this morning he was whining and crying "Mommy I miss Gavin, uncle Josh and aunt Amy!!"






2 comments:
Love the cabinets! So glad you guys had good results too!
the cabinets really look great! I love the arches and how they tie in with your entryway!
Post a Comment