Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Parties!!


Whew! What an April?! Bachelorette weekends, baby showers, wedding showers and weddings...and all for our very best friends! We started it off with a weekend at the Gaylord for my long time friend Erin's bachelorette party. What a great place? We spent time in the spa, had a cocktail party in our suite and finished it off at the Glass Cactus. I didn't do a very good job taking pictures (hosting as the maid of honor 8 months pregnant was about all I could handle =) but here are a few...


The bride to be


Next came a baby "sprinkle!" A small party given by my sister in law Amy and 2 great friends Shelbi and Shannon to celebrate Miss McKinley Ruth. So many cute and girly things! It was great fun and everything was so pretty.



Shannon, Shelbi, Me and Amy



Andrew posing before he left with Daddy for a bit


Amy made the cutest diaper cake and yummy cupcakes.

What a pretty table?





A glimpse of McKinley's bedding

The next day it was on to hosting Erin's wedding shower...yep that's the same dress and you will keep seeing it!! I justified buying it with only a month left by wearing it to at least 3 events. I figured no one would know since it was all different groups of friends. Forgot about the pictures. Ha!!



Erin and I





There was more food in the kitchen but again not that great with the hosting and picture taking!

Finally we wrapped April up with a wedding in Tyler for Jared's long time friend James. It was a long weekend but lots of fun. I know Jared really enjoyed spending time with his friends from the Navy that are scattered throughout the country.

James, Jared and Tom

Probably our last photo as a family of 3

Does that ball and chain look familiar?! Yep! I was glad to get rid of it!!

Dancing Machine

Andrew's favorite part of any PARTY!!!

I won't lie, it was a lot to manage but really so much fun. How great to celebrate so many life events for our very best friends?! Now just a few more weeks until we get to meet McKinley...can't help but hope the beginning of May goes as fast as April!

No comments: