Friday, September 3, 2010

Busy Boy!!




Andrew loved swim lessons and became a pretty good swimmer! I learned to deal with unruly parents (who happened to have an unruly child)...ignore them =) One day the Dad said his son should punch Drew in the face!! Oh my!! Granted our prince pushed their little one but he really had it coming. Of course that is not what I told Andrew and he apologized the little terror ooops I mean little boy =)

Now we are taking gymnastics every Tuesday and it is a GREAT group of parents and kids!! He loves it of course and it really wears him out which I love!



Our little guy started preschool this week. He goes MWF. He enjoyed music class, painting, taking his lunch on Wednesday, going to the "big"sanctuary for worship and lots more. He really seems to like his teacher Mrs. Riggs and so do I. And today he told me Scout is the most beautiful girl in the world...she is in his class. Oh No!!!

No comments: