
Ashton and I played together today. She showed me the goats and cows. I can't wait until I get big like my cousin and can run and play!

Mom says cousins are important. She says you play, grow, change and get in trouble with them! Mom says as I get older I may see them less...we may be separated by distance or circumstances but when we get together again it will be like we were never apart. Mom told me she wishes I would have met her cousin Ray. She says I would have loved his sweet spirit and smile that never ended. Mom says she misses being young like me when life wasn't as confusing and sad...when she didn't have to experience heartbreaking things like war.
2 comments:
Becky, So sorry to hear about your cousin...you and your family are all in our prayers. Love ya, Heather
How is baby Andrew?
Post a Comment